1K Studios is seeking an experienced Project Manager for our Digital Development Department. The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful development of project solutions, and for working with cross-functional, multi-project team resources to ensure solutions are delivered on-time and on budget according to the defined scope, timeline and cost parameters. The Project Manager plans, schedules and controls all project activities toward these objectives, applying creative, technical and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships with clients and associates.
This is a full-time permanent position onsite in our Burbank offices. This position offers comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, and 401K.
• At least 3 years of experience in Web site, software or interactive medium production and project management, including expert knowledge of the Web site development process.
• Experience in Waterfall and Scrum project management.
• Familiarity with: GANNT charts, Basecamp, bug tracking, git, streaming video, wireframing tools, rapid prototypes, XML, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Office suite, Mac and PC.
• Demonstrated qualities of diplomacy, problem solving and decisiveness.
• Excellent creative, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be process-driven and possess outstanding attention to detail.
• Able to focus under pressure, handling multiple priorities, while leading internal teams to the successful delivery of all projects.
• Documents and manages project scope, goals, timelines and milestones.
• Captures business requirements and uses cases and drive them through the production life cycle (e.g. information architecture, user interface design, content strategy and development, visual design and coding, usability and distribution).
• Creates and maintains accurate project documentation such as statements of work, functional specs, content docs, change orders, etc.
• Creates project plan to ensure the project goals are kept within time and budget constraints, maintains the project plan to ensure accuracy at all times and executes the tasks as defined in the project plan.
• Assesses project risks and makes course corrections.
• Communicates the project plan to team members in order to align them to client/project goals.
• Manages teams of Designers, Programmers, Information Architects and others, as needed, through the life of the project.
• Builds mutual trust and encourages respect and cooperation among team members.
• Motivates the team, boosts morale and ensures project efficiency.
• Accountable for flawless execution in own work; pushes for the same with project team members.
• Maintains project files, assets and deliverables in an orderly and accessible manner.
• Performs associated administrative tasks relevant to the project.
• Reviews all project deliverables for accuracy and alignment to project goals,
• Proof reads documentation and written communication prior to delivery.
Please send resume and cover letter to: